Rules for Judging
Written by: Melton, James L. Posted on: 09/25/2006
Category: Sermon Outlines
Rules for Judging John 7:24
Christians are expected to judge people, places, and things (I Cor. 2:15), but there are certain rules that we must follow:
1. Judge scripturally - Isa. 8:20
2. Do not judge when God's word is silent - Col. 2:16
3. Do not respect persons in judgment - Pro. 24:23
4. Pray for good judgment ability - I Kings 3:5-12
5. Judge in truth - get the facts - Jer. 5:1
6. If you have to judge, judge mercifully - Mat. 7:1-2
7. Don't forget to judge yourself - I Cor. 11:30-31
Doc viewed 7617 times.
This articles keywords/phrases are:
The articles in the list below have 1 or more of the same keywords or phrases as the article you are viewing.
If you wish to hone in on a single keyword, click on that keyword and you will see a list
of articles that match just that keyword.