7 Promises of a Promise Keeper
Written by: Unknown Posted on: 04/10/2003
7 Promises of a Promise Keeper.
1. A Promise Keeper is committed to honoring Jesus Christ through worship, prayer and
obedience to God's Word in the power of the Holy Spirit.
2. A Promise Keeper is committed to pursuing vital relationships with a few other men,
understanding that he needs brothers to help him keep his promises.
3. A Promise Keeper is committed to practicing spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity.
4. A Promise Keeper is committed to building strong marriages and families through love,
protection and biblical values.
5. A Promise Keeper is committed to supporting the mission of his church by honoring and
praying for his pastor, and by actively giving his time and resources.
6. A Promise Keeper is committed to reaching beyond any racial and denominational barriers to
demonstrate the power of biblical unity.
7. A Promise Keeper is committed to influencing his world, being obedient to the Great
Commandment (see Mark 12:30-31) and the Great Commission (see Matthew 28:19-20 ).
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and
with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. (NIV)
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of
the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. (NIV)
Doc viewed 14706 times.
This articles keywords/phrases are:
The articles in the list below have 1 or more of the same keywords or phrases as the article you are viewing.
If you wish to hone in on a single keyword, click on that keyword and you will see a list
of articles that match just that keyword.